Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default A heads up!

hey all,

So i know I havent been able to play with you guys n' gals a lot due to my work hours.

But I'm on my last legs with CoD, and I mean it this time.

I'm just sick and tired of getting the jump on a guy, hitting him first and then dying, when the other guy doesnt even get a headshot.

Something isnt right and im not having fun anymore.

So yeah, gonna give the game another week or 2 then thats it for me, then re-evaluate it. Then we'l lgo from there. <3

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The game definitely has many frustrating moments, but I like to take those as personal challenges. Thats how we get better. We adapt to the other players and in the process, we might just learn something.

Also playing solo and playing with AOD makes all the difference. We need to figure out a way to get together. Do you have any free days? If you see me on TS just reach out, if you want to send me a message on discord (xPJF#7833) before you plan on playing, I'll try to make myself avaliable. I'll hop into your servers and well get some games going!

I'll leave you with this... Einstein said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Dont give up! Adapt!
    Last edited by XPJF; 01-25-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Nice N Spicy!
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Thats exactly it xP

This game will not hold your attention if your always on your own. Its when you accidentally blow your team m8's up with a Cruise Missile. Or just like in Capture the flag the other day when I got the Flag and my whole AOD team moved up the map to Cover me, to return the flag. I was so proud to be part of AOD at that moment. Felt like a proper team. You know why or how that happened without a word said. because we play together all the time. Come into to charlie after 6pm and we should be there bro.

You will never get fed up with the game again.
    Discord - Naxy5298 - Bungie - Naxy#4631 - Steam - 10128967

We shall meet in the place where there is no sadness MrGuyBroDude's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I feel you with how the game is just so inconsistent sometimes. But the more I played, especially with other people, the more I knew I was not alone in that way of thinking and the better I got to working around it. But the greatest way that helped me enjoy the game 1000x more was just to realize when to step back and put the game down for a bit and take a breather. And that is perfectly ok to do. Ask anyone in the CoD division. When I get tilted, I don't get untilted because I only start to focus on the bad things and get pissed off even though I would go 40 kills and 10 deaths. Once you go down that slope, you just keep going. So I just have to tell them im getting off for a bit and I take a break.

Join us and let us help be a happy distraction by swapping that frustration around into teamwork and having fun with a pre-made of 6 stomping some pubs!